We are a life-affirming, Christian ministry offering emotional, physical and spiritual support to women, men and their families facing pregnancy issues, sexual decisions and post-abortion trauma. The center provides peer counseling, education, and material services, all of which are confidential and free of charge.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Adapted from the National Association of Evangelical’s statement of faith.
Statement of Principle
- The pregnancy center is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, the pregnancy center, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord, both in word and deed, to all who seek our counsel — both to the woman who is pregnant and to those associated with her who seek our counsel.
- The pregnancy center is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
- The pregnancy center is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services. The pregnancy center denounces any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its clients. All client information is kept strictly confidential.
- The pregnancy center is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope, and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- The pregnancy center does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, or marital status of its clients.
- The pregnancy center is a pro-life organization and does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
- The pregnancy center offers assistance free of charge at all times.
- The pregnancy center is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women, and of the fact that abortion only compounds human needs rather than resolving them.
- The pregnancy center does not recommend, provide, or refer women for contraceptives.
- The pregnancy center recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion and will provide clients with adoption information, but the center is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life- saving alternatives. Centers are independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. Pregnancy centers receive no payment of any kind from these agencies, do not enter contractual relationships with them, and do not share combined office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of centers. Pregnancy centers neither initiate nor facilitate independent adoptions, though they may refer for independent adoptions in states where legal.